Meth and heroin pipeline to Virginia and Tennessee busted by ATF and local officers
Seven people are facing several federal charges after local police and the ATF bust up a heroin and meth pipeline.
John Joel Foster, 50, of Lee County, Virginia is one of the suspects indicted by a grand jury after evidence was produced to show him and the other men would obtain the drug supplies in Michigan and Tennessee and then distribute them to dealers in the Mountain Empire.
The other suspects are:
– Robert Earl Warr, 32, of Detroit, Michigan
– David Edward Farmer, 56, of Strawberry Plains
– Robert Lee Jenkins, 25, of Detroit, Michigan
– Ray Anthony McSwain, 28, of Detroit, Michigan
– Garrett Lee Teffeteller, 42, of Townsend, Tennessee
– Darin Ken Thomas, 38, of Kodak, Tennessee,