White Claw Popsicle Recipe by Julia Duda
White Claw is the official adult beverage of summer…okay spring, fall and winter. Julia Duda at Popsugar posted an amazing original recipe that has only three ingredients and is so easy to make!
- 1 12-ounce can of White Claw, raspberry flavor
1 cup raspberries
1 tablespoon simple syrup (optional)
- Measure one cup of fresh raspberries and rinse them thoroughly.
- Gently smash raspberries with a spoon until they form a puree.
- Fill your Popsicle molds halfway with the raspberry puree.
- Pour the raspberry White Claw evenly into the popsicle molds.
- Optionally, stir in half a teaspoon of simple syrup into each popsicle.
- Put in freezer for at least 4-6 hours or until completely frozen.
Julia said she, “added about half a teaspoon of simple syrup to each popsicle, but the popsicles can easily go without if you enjoy a more tart flavor.” For all the details and even more gorgeous photos, you really should check out this out, Beat the Heat and Get a Buzz With These Refreshing White Claw Popsicles. Now, I’m off to try my first batch and work on making Julia my new BFF. – Jinger Royal