This Husband Wrote Down Everything That Made his Wife Cry!
Some people are just natural born criers. So, for one month comedy writer Aaron Gillies wrote down everything that made his wife cry. He posted it to Twitter & it went viral. When you read it you’ll see why!
Reasons My Wife Is Crying:
– “She found out swans can be gay and thought it was really nice.”
– “She was hungover and saw a picture of a piglet.”
– “I waited until it was dark and pretended to be The Babadook.”
– “The fluffy bunny escaped from an arctic fox in a documentary.”
– “There were no biscuits in the house.”
– “She remembered swans can be gay.”
– “I tried to hold her hand when she wasn’t expecting it.”
– “I cooked her dinner after a long day.”
– “She watched a video about a dog.”