35 Things To Do On NYE
1. Make yourself a sandwich. Don’t have any foods except old beans and children’s chewable vitamins? Order a sandwich.
2. Ever thought about the functional implications of on-off response variation in fort retinal ganglion cells? Think about it now. You could start by reading this article.
3. Make yourself another sandwich.
4. Pace around your room. Check for any little black specks on your floor, then agonize for hours over whether or not they’re rat poops. If you suspect yes, yikes.
5. Find a murder thing on Netflix. Eat Twizzlers and watch it until you’re uneasy with the very premise of humanity.